Got combination skin? This really is my type of skin - it is the kind that may be both oily and dry simultaneously, and it is probably the most common skin tones. If you are unsure whether yours is either only oily or dry, here is a help guide to assist you to determine whether you are a Combo girl. (made that up.:) )
* your T-zone area (forehead, chin, and nose) is generally oily, your cheeks and skin about the eyes ranges from normal to dry
* the skin pores are medium in dimensions
* the skin might be oily across the chin, jaw line and temples, but dry or normal elsewhere
* overall, the skin appears normal and healthy, save for all those small affected regions which are too oily or dry
So here's the one thing about as being a Combo girl: your aim ought to be to treat the issue on a single area without harming your skin from the the areas. To begin with, it is best to avoid harsh cleansers which are formulated for oily skin or milky cleansers formulated for dried-out skin. Strong products created for oily skin ought to be avoided simply because they are usually extremely drying and may be too drastic for the dry areas. Make use of a moisturizing cleansing bar or facial wash instead. The foaming action of the facial wash can help strip with the oil about the greasier areas of the skin however it won't dehydrate your cheeks.
Keep in mind that for that combination type of skin, products created for normal to oily skin are better. Keep that person clean in the morning and evening prior to going to bed and employ a light exfoliator. Not to mention, you could try natural, homemade facials created for combination skin similar to this recipe we're sharing along with you now!
Rose, Yogurt & Honey Facial (combination skin)
2 tbsp. rosewater
1 tbsp. honey, runny (warm it inside a microwave for some seconds to really make it runny)
1 tbsp. low fat yogurt (not lowfat or non-fat)
(Give a luxurious twist for this recipe - 6 fresh rose petals! This really is optional.)
1. If you possess the rose petals, soak them first inside a bowl of water then crush them.
2. Add the rosewater, yogurt and honey and mix them well.
3. Affect the skin by leaving it on for Ten minutes.
4. Rinse thoroughly.